Sarah and I try to make movie night a frequent occurrence. Be it a new movie or a classic we’ve seen more times than we can count, we love getting cozy for a night in! We have made a go to movie and snack list for your viewing pleasure.
- Midnight in Paris – Phenomenal cast! Also, amazing soundtrack/score.
- Sherlock (BBC) – Each episode is an hour and a half so we’re calling that a movie.
- Star Trek – I prefer the new ones, but the old ones are still fantastic.
- Charade – One must always have a Hepburn movie on the list. Like Audrey herself, this movie will always be a classic.
- Princess Diaries 1 & 2 – The first movie you get Robert Schwartzman from Rooney. The second movie you get Chris Pine baking soufflés. You can’t lose with either one!
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Audrey Hepburn, Moon River, and a nameless cat. What is not to love?
- Clueless – I wish people today were more accepting of all that plaid. Plus, I love Paul Rudd.
- Anything Marvel – Seriously… that whole cinematic universe.
- 50 First Dates – Best remastered soundtrack. It’s hawaiian styled 80’s music!!
- Dirty Dancing – Nobody puts Baby in a corner!!! Can I please get her pink finale dress?
As for snacks,
- Popcorn (obviously)
- Buncha Crunch (We literally have this stockpiled in the pantry)
- A hot cup of tea.
- Pepperoni Chips (put pepperonis on a pan and stick in a 400 degree oven until crispy)
- Or… you can always have pizza delivered.
Bonus tip! We cuddle up in these super fluffy monogramed blankets from Pottery Barn (the one pictured above is an old throw from Ralph Lauren).