I’m a girl who’s not too fond of change. So when I find something I love, I tend to stick to it. That is why I have had the same beauty bag for quite some time now. Today I’m sharing my signature beauty items with you!
- Glo-Minerals Pressed Base. I love this powder! It’s not too heavy and includes SPF 30.
- Yves St Laurent Concealer. For those baggy eyes and any blemishes you need a quick fix for. It’s like a nap in a convenient pen.
- Gold Eyeshadow. I am very fair and have light eyes and hair so I tend to stay away from the color black when it comes to makeup. I love this color palette by Bobbi Brown, as it brings out the green in my eyes, but it was unfortunately limited edition. It looks like my favorite gold color, antique gold, is available in an eyeshadow cream.
- Nars Blush in Orgasm. I’m pretty sure this blush would look good with any skin tone. It has just the right amount of shine.
- Smokey Eye Mascara. This mascara is killer and it is by Bobbi Brown. Just a light curl with their eyelash curler and a few swipes of this and you are set!
- Byredo Fragrance. Wasn’t it Coco Chanel who said, a woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future? Well I’m not about to risk that. My favorite Byredo fragrance is called Gypsy Water. Get it in a sample/travel size here.
- Clinique Almost Lipstick. My favorite lip color! It only comes in one color, black honey. It moisturizes and leaves your lips looking fabulous all at the same time!
Those are my signatures! I don’t really see myself ever straying from those few essentials. Us Taurus girls, always so stubborn! What are some of your signatures?♥
SHOP THE POST